Nuwara Eliya City Tour
(SKU: LK61070200) This tour takes you on a tour of Nuwara Eliya; and shows you the beautiful colonial architecture that makes it special. Visit the perfectly landscaped golf course and Gregory Lake and after look at the some of the many Hindu Temples in the Nuwara Eliya.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Nuwara Eliya.
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle or tuk tuk.
- Service of an English speaking chauffeur guide.
- 1-Liter Water Bottle Per Person.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (any).
- Food and drinks.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nuwara Eliya, Nuwara Eliya, Central Province
You will be starting your tour 8:00 am your hotel in Nuwara Eliya.Nuwara Eliya is a city which was once the highland holiday resort of the British.They created quaint little cottages, colorful gardens and large colonial mansions. Their legacy still remains making the city one of the most beautiful in Sri Lanka.After this you will be visiting Lake Gregory.The lake was created by the Governor at the time Sir William Gregory when he had a stream dammed to create more stable land for construction.
Your next destination would be the golf club. The 18 hole golf course was built in the late 19th century and is one of the oldest golf courses in the country. A private golf club runs it nowadays.You will visit the Haggala botanical garden. Haggala Gardens is one of the most beautiful garden in Sri Lanka. In 1861 the English rulers converted Haggala into a botanical garden.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Nuwara Eliya
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.