Nuwakot Palace Complex - UNESCO World Heritage Center
Nuwakot Palace Complex which was built in the 18th Century lies on the ancient trade route from the Kathmandu Valley to Tibet. The palace was built in the Shaha dynasty by the great King Prithivi Narayan Shah.
The Complex comprises of the main Nuwakot Palace and various temples and shrines, the most prominent being the Bhairab Temple.
In this tour, we are not only palace and temples, but we also excursion the village lifestyle, their culture, agriculture in the surrounding area.
If you are interested in adventure, you can also do zip flying as an extra activity.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All the tours by private Vehicle
- A professional English Speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Sightseeing in other places
- Zip flying cost
- Personal nature such as beer, mineral water,coca cola, chocolates etc
- All the cost wich is not in cost inclusion
- Entry/Admission - Nuwakot Durbar
Day 1: Drive to Nuwakot by private vechicle for 3 -4 hours
Stop At: Nuwakot Durbar, Nuwakot Palace, Nuwakot Nepal
We drive Nuwakot by our private vehicle, on the way, we can see a streaming waterfall, rivers, villages, and the Himalayas view will amaze you. Nuwakot Darbar Square is one of the ancient places, discover the arts and architecture values. Explore the village in the Nuwakot.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Nuwakot hotel
Day 2: Drive back Kathmandu
Stop At: Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Enjoy the Sunrise view from the view tower just 15 minutes walk. Stroll the village sites or if you are interested in some adrenaline activity you can also do Zip flying. After that, we come back Kathmandu
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travelers from the Kathmandu airport and inside the ring road places such as new road, Thamel, Lazimpat, Darbar marg, etc Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.