Nur-Sultan 3-Hour Private City Tour, Inclusive of Hotel Pickup & Entry Fees
Who said that East is East, West is West, and these two cannot be together? Take 3-hour tour of Nur-Sultan to disprove this statement! The youngest capital in the world and pride of modern Kazakhstan - is the city of unique symbiosis of east and west traditions, modernity and history, riskiness and rationality.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional guide
- Private transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Baiterek Tower
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Khan Shatyr, 37 Turan Ave, Nur-Sultan Kazakhstan
Who said that East is East, West is West, and these two cannot be together? City disproved this statement. Astana is a unique symbiosis of east and west traditions, modernity and history, riskiness and rationality.
During this tour you will take a closer look at the most significant architectural constructions and monuments of modern capital (Square of Independence, Khazret Sultan Mosque, Green Water Boulevard, Round Square), its’ history and plans of further development.
Then you will visit the unique world's largest building of the tent structure - Khan Shatyr shopping and entertainment center.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Baiterek Tower, Байтерек, Nur-Sultan 010000, Kazakhstan
You will take the elevator to the top of the Astana-Baiterek monument, where you can admire the magnificent panorama of the Kazakhstan capital from the special observation deck. The tour ends with the dropping you off at your hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in central Nur-Sultan
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.