Nuoc Nut 1-day Discovery
Hang Nuoc Nut was first officially explored in 2003. With the length of 2.2 km the cave is a part of Phong Nha Cave System and hydro-logically linked with Hang Va and Hang Son Doong in the Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park – the World Natural Heritage Site. This is a 2-million-year-old river cave which you can explore the majority of the cave by walking, wading. From February to April every year, you can also enjoy the freshness with some short swimming opportunities inside the cave.
Nuoc Nut Cave 1-Day Discovery promises to bring to you unique and unforgettable moments in the legendary cave & jungle of Phong Nha!
per adult from
What's included :
- Caving & safety gear: caving helmet, caving headlight, gloves and life-vests.
- Basic canvas trekking boots (only if you do not have your own pair) sizes 36 – 46
- Meals: picnic lunch
- Professional English-speaking tour guide and guide safety assistant
- Porter team to carry all camping gear and prepare meals
- Shared dry box for phones and small cameras (limited availability for larger cameras)
- Water filter and purifier (used only by guide and porters)
- First Aid Kit and Medical Rescue Equipment (application by guides and porters only)
- Entry/Admission - Phong Nha Caves
What's excluded :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phong Nha Caves, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park 510000 Vietnam
The tour bus will pick you up at your hotel in Phong Nha at around 8:00AM to 8:30 AM on the departure date before heading to Oxalis Adventure headquarters located right next to Son River. You then will collect your equipment; attend the safety briefing & sign on the Release Form before getting back on the bus at 9:30AM for another 30-minute drive deeper to the National Park to the drop-off point.
From the trailhead, the team will get off the bus and start trekking through the jungle. You will spend about an hour to trek through Lang Va valley, learn about the biodiversity of flora and fauna in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park before stopping by the Nuoc Nut Cave entrance to have a short break and picnic lunch. A mouth-watering jungle-styled lunch has been prepared for everyone by porter team.
Back to the journey at around 12:30PM to travel deeper into the cave, you will meet a small entrance opening up to a much larger cave inside. Everyone will be asked to put on your Petzl helmets and Hope Technology 1500 lumen head lamps before proceeding deeper into the cave.
Once inside the low opening, the cave enlarges dramatically and there will be many of excellent photographic opportunities. This is a wonderful chance for you and the team to witness the marvelous formations, enormous passage with underground river. During this time, if you’re lucky enough, a natural sunbeam will be seen around this area. After spending about 3 hours to exploring Nuoc Nut Cave, you’ll finish the day trekking back through the jungle to the pick-up point before getting on the bus head back to Oxalis Headquarters. Depart Oxalis at 4:30PM and you will be dropped at your hotel upon your request.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We would like to pick you up all travelers in central Phong Nha and if you're in Dong Hoi, surcharge $30USD
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.