Nungwi Village Cultural Tour
Nungwi is the best village in Zanzibar located at North Coast.
The best time to visit is early in the morning when the fish market is in full swing – depending on the catch the previous night you might see Tuna, King Fish, Dorado and a variety of other large fish for sale. In the mornings local fishermen (and women) wade out to the edge of the coral reef to catch a number of different small sea creatures including squid, octopus, puffer fish and the occasional ray – their catch will be sold at the fish market throughout the day.
At Nungwi there are number of very interesting things to see and do including, the natural aquarium in which is a home endangered sea turtles and a variety of fish. The aquarium itself is a natural formation carved out from the coral bedrock by the erosion of millions of waves crashing against the shore. The depth of the water rises and falls with the tides providing a natural environment for its inhabitants.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup & Drop-off
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Food & Drink
- All costs of personal nature
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nungwi Village
Starting walking down the street and get information about villagers house, jobs, social and economic activities by seeing them lively.
Stop At: The Natural aquarium
Duration: 2 to 3 Hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our clients in all hotels available in ZanzibarAirports
- Karume International Airport, Stone Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Zanzibar Ferry Terminal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.