Nubian Heritage Day (Nubian Village & Nubian Museum)
Pick up by our representative to start a tour to the Nubian Village, where the buildings has a unique style in paintings, meet the locals,
Proceed to visit the Nubian Museum, which is an archaeological museum was built to a design by architect Mahmoud El-Hakim for an estimated construction cost of LE 75 million (approximately $22 million at the time). Dedicated to Nubian culture and civilization, it was inaugurated on November 23, 1997 and was awarded the Aga Khan Award for Architecture in 2001.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to Nubian Museum
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Nubian Museum
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Nubian Village
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nubian Village, This is a Village and does not have a web-site, Aswan Egypt
Nubia is a region along the Nile river encompassing the area between Aswan in southern Egypt and Khartoum in central Sudan. It was the seat of one of the earliest civilizations of ancient Africa, as the Kerma culture lasted from around 2500 BCE until its conquest by the New Kingdom of Egypt under pharaoh Thutmose I around 1500 BCE. Nubia was home to several empires, most prominently the kingdom of Kush, which conquered Egypt during the 8th century BC during the reign of Piye and ruled the country as its Twenty-fifth Dynasty (to be replaced a century later by the native Egyptian Twenty-sixth
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Nubian Museum, Assuan, Sheyakhah Oula, Qism Aswan, Aswan Egypt
The Nubian Museum is an archaeological museum located in Aswan, Upper Egypt. It was built to a design by architect Mahmoud El-Hakim for an estimated construction cost of LE 75 million.
Dedicated to Nubian culture and civilization, it was inaugurated on November 23, 1997, and was awarded the Aga Khan Award for Architecture in 2001.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.