Nubian Dinner at Nubian Village
Explore the best ancient monuments and tourist sights Travel to Egypt has to offer on 5 hours Nubian Dinner in Aswan. We will pick-up you from your hotel or cruise by car, and then we transfer you to the port where we take the motorboat to go the Nubian village where the sunset. arrival in the Nubian village we go inside in a Nubian house to learn about Nubian traditional and enjoy your barbecue dinner, After that we drink the most famous coffee or tea from Nubian ladies. In this way, we empower the women and bring forward their tradition. We encourage you to interact with the ladies as they love listening to your preferences. We give you a home-cooked experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return.
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned car.
- Dinner in Nubian Village.
- Private Tour-Guide.
- Tea or Coffee.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Aswan, Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
Travel to Egypt representative will pick up you with a modern air-conditioned car. Where you take the motorboat to cross the other side of the Nile its called Suhail village. The culture of the village people is calm, laid back, and very restful. They go with the flow — allowing you to eventually go with the flow. Nubian are known as Black People with a White Heart. Things are always magical in Nubia. Go to the Nubian house and set inside the house where enjoy your barbecue dinner with your company. after that take a wonderful cup of tea or coffee preparing by Nubian ladies. Then enjoy some of Nubian musical. In the end, we will transfer you to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.