NP Krka Waterfalls Small Group Tour with entry ticket from Split or Trogir
Spend a day on your visit to Croatia exploring spellbinding Krka National Park. Walk along the wooden paths through the park’s stunning scenery, hear the singing of rare birds, and see water mills that have been in action for centuries.
See the magnificent Skradinski buk, the biggest waterfall in the park, and one of the most beautiful cliff waterfall in Europe. Enjoy some free time for swimming and paddling under smaller falls and for lunch. Visit the historic towns of Šibenik and Primošten.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - National Park Krka Waterfalls
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Primosten, Primosten, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
Primošten is a town in Croatia, and a part of the Šibenik-Knin County. It is situated in the south, between the cities of Šibenik and Trogir, on the Adriatic coast.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sibenik, Sibenik, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
Šibenik is a historic city in Croatia, located in central Dalmatia where the river Krka flows into the Adriatic Sea. Šibenik is a political, educational, transport, industrial and tourist center of Šibenik-Knin County and is also the third-largest city in the historic region of Dalmatia. It is the oldest native Croatian town on the shores of the sea.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: National Park Krka Waterfalls, Skradin Croatia
The next stop is in Krka National Park, at the Krka waterfalls. Walk along the wooden paths through the park’s stunning scenery, hear the singing of rare birds, and see water mills that have been in action for centuries.
See the magnificent Skradinski buk, the biggest waterfall in the park, and one of the most beautiful cliff waterfall in Europe. Enjoy some free time for swimming and paddling under smaller falls and for lunch.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: South Tours Travel Agency, Mrčelina 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
2: South Tours Travel Agency Trogir, Ul. Hrvatskih mučenika 28, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in front of your hotel 30 minutes before the tour starts. If we need to change the pick up time, we will inform you one day before the tour.Airports
- Split Airport, Split Croatia
- Ferry Port of Split, Obala kneza Domagoja, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.