Nowa Huta Communism District Private Guided Tour
Enjoy a visit to a place you have probably never seen before. Learn the history of an authentic, Soviet built district - Nowa Huta. Become familiar with the most important places like Plac Centralny (central square), Kombinat (metal factory built in 1954, which basically started it all), People's theatre and even a real Soviet tank! Additionaly, there is a chance of visiting bomb shelters that had been built in case of the outbreak of WWIII or nuclear war. We have to keep in mind, that all of this came to life shortly after WWII. During the tour you will get the taste of everyday life in Poland starting from the 50' all the way until 1989 when the communism has fallen. Amazing views and unforgettable exeprience guaranteed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Live speaking certified Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rose Alley, al. Roz 1 Plac Reagana - Nowa Huta, Krakow 31-960 Poland
Discover one of the most interesting, yet almost unknown among the visitors, disctrict of Krakow - Nowa Huta. First socialist realistic city which was built from scratch.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Bracka 15, 31-005 Kraków, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us one day before the tour to choose the meeting point/hotel pick up an pick up time.This is a private tour so you can choose the pickup time.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/12/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.