Noto Walking Tour
Join this journey through Noto at the hand of a licensed professional tour guide. Join this group tour to discover the most beautiful corners of the European capital of Baroque. Traditions, culture, and history are explored, revealing the secrets of one of the most beautiful Sicilian towns.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide
What's excluded :
- Noto is a European capital of the Baroque and UNESCO Patrimony since 2002. Noto is one of the most beautiful cities of Sicilian art, as a splendid historical center where you can admire many civil and religious monuments. See Santa Chiara, SS, Salvatore, Cathedral S. Nicolo, Ducezio Palace, Nicolaci Street with its amazing balconies, Nicolaci Palace, Church of Montevergini, Church of San Domenico, Fontana d'Ercole and the Communal Theatre. There will be free time for shopping in the main street. A must-experience is the Sicilian pastry dessert of cannolo (literally meaning 'little tube') or the semi-frozen dessert called Granita, made with sugar, water and flavorings, both originally from Sicily.
Departure Point :Viale Marconi, 2, 96017 Noto SR, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.