Not only dwarfs - Wroclaw for families guided tour
If you are traveling with your family and need a tour suitable for all, then this tour is perfect for small ones and grown-ups alike!
You will see the most important and historic places in Wroclaw. You will hear amazing stories, legends, anecdotes and historic facts all mixed with a pinch of our special magical atmosphere.
Of course, you won’t miss the most significant dwarfs during this tour as they are an inseparable part of the local folklore. Your guide will explain why black cats bring bad luck and where the King can sleep if there is no castle in town. You will also understand if trousers are really suitable for women, why the bear has such a long tongue and what punishment is adequate for spinsters who just don’t want to marry. This tour is also available in Italian
• Visit the city center, listening to legends, funny stories and fabulous secrets.
• Meet the friendliest residents of the city: animals, mythological creatures, phantoms and our wonderful dwarfs.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Licensed expert English speaking guide
- Small groups limited up to 10 guests
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Solny Square, Plac Solny, Wroclaw Poland
Pass By: Market Square, Rynek we Wrocławiu, 50-438 Wrocław, Poland
Pass By: John and Margaret House, Sw. Mikolaja 1, Wroclaw 52-007 Poland
Pass By: St Elizabeth of Hungary Roman Catholic parish, Świętej Elżbiety 1/2, 50-001 Wrocław, Poland
Pass By: Jatki, 50-111 Wrocław, Poland
Pass By: St. Mary Magdalene Church, ul. Szewska 10, Wroclaw 50-122 Poland
Departure Point :Market Square, Rynek we Wrocławiu, 50-438 Wrocław, Poland
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Mostek Pokutnic w Katedrze św. Marii Magdaleny. Punkt widokowy, Szewska 10, 50-122 Wrocław, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.