Norwegian Cultural Heritage Tour: Vigeland Park
Vigeland Sculpture Park is a result of one man’s artistic obsession and a lifetime of work dedicated to human nature. The park itself, with its sculptures and fountains, is like none other in the world. Each statue has a character and will tell you a story, if you let it. Your guides will help you discover the meaning and history of each element in this one of a kind open-air gallery. After the tour is over, you may want to stay in the park a bit longer to enjoy a warm summer evening.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes
- Professional certified Oslo guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vigeland Park, Nobels gate 32, Oslo 0268 Norway
The Vigeland Park is one of Norway's most visited attractions and the world's largest sculpture park made by one single artist.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Vigelandsparken, Oslo, Norway
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks and hand sanitiser are required.You can buy a set from our guide. Price: 10 EURO per set. For groups over 8 people: tour guiding audio system is mandatory. We provide you with a receiver and earphones, which are disinfected and cleaned before and after each use. Price: 3 EURO per person.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.