Northwest Coast Boat Trip in La Palma
Enjoy an excursion, of approximately 3 hours, aboard the Fancy II that will take you to discover the northwest coast of La Palma.
• Get on board a boat with underwater vision that will show you the bottom of the northwest coast.
• You will see places like Poris de la Candelaria, Cueva Colorada and Playa de la Veta.
• If you wish, you can take a refreshing bath at the end of the tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Other - Submarine vision, Specialized guide, Life jacket, Blankets (if you need them)
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Pick up service
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto de Tazacorte, Ctra. Puerto Tazacorte, 38779 Tarajal, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Come and behold two million years of volcanic history, bearing witness to some of the many wonders the northwestern coast of La Palma has to offer you.
Our trip offers you the opportunity to see the cliffs, harbours and natural beaches of Tijarafe and Puntagorda. It gives you a completely different perspective of the island this way.
Once we’re done with our coastal route, we will head more into open waters, looking for a meet up once again with whales, dolphins, turtles, birds and many other sea beings kind enough to share their home and some of their time with us.
Afterwards, some days we will have a funny ride with the banana or a bath in quiet waters. Other days, according to time, we will watch the sunset in the sea from the boat. Each day is a new adventure, full of surprises!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Av. Taburiente, 1E, 38779 Tarajal, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.