Northern Mountains Of Vietnam 7 Days 7 Nights
Explore the spectacular landscapes of the northern mountainous region Sapa, Bac Ha, Ha Giang and Ba Be with the limestone formations and the Chay River Massif. Observe the fascinating culture, customs and way of life of different ethnic minority groups living in Vietnam's far north.
Departure dates: Everyday
Night 1: Hanoi - Night Train To Lao Cai
Day 1: Lao Cai - Sa Pa - Muong Hoa Village: Lao Chai, Ta Van, Giang Ta Chai Village (B, L, D)
Day 2: Sa Pa - Lao Cai - Bac Ha - Can Cau (B, L, D): Bac Ha Town, Vua Meo' Palace “Cat King’ House”, Can Cau Market (on Saturday) or Bac Ha Market on (Sunday morning), an easy trek to Ban Pho Village
Day 3: Bac Ha - Hoang Su Phi - Ha Giang (B, L, D): Sin Man, Hoang Su Phi
Day 4: Ha Giang - Sa Phin - Dong Van (B, L, D)
Day 5: Dong Van - Meo Vac - Ba Be Lake (B, L, D)
Day 6: Ba Be Lake (B, L, D): Puong Cave, Cam Ha Village, Dau Dang Waterfall, An Ma Temple, Ba Be rain forests, Coc Toc Village
Day 7: Ba Be - Hanoi (B, L)
per adult from
What's included :
- Private door-to-door pick-up & -off services
- All private transfer and transportation
- Home-stay with daily breakfast
- Experienced English or French speaking guide
- Boat trip & kayaking
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- No extra charge after confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above
- On the first day of trip, our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter at around 8: 00 a.m. And on the last day of trip, we will drop you off there at around 18: 00.
On the first day of trip, our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter at around 8: 00 a.m. We will contact you concretely about the meeting and time point via phone number/ email... When you descend hotel lobby, our guide wearing our uniform is present there already to welcome you.
And on the last day of trip, we will drop you off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter at around 18: 00.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
On the first day of trip, our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter at around 8: 00 a.m.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/8/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- For these special cases (wheelchair, stroller, animals,...), please contact directly to us for the best advises. We always try to meet all of your requirements or even exceed your expectation.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.