Northern Lights tour with Alta Adventure
We offer a tour for a small group to enjoy togetherness and exciment while hunting for Northern Lights in the beautiful landscapes of the Alta Fjord. We arrange organized guided tours since 2007 and have the knowledge about how to find the Northern Lights if the conditions are there. On our tours you normally will have 80-90 % chance of seeing this spectacular view. You will be offered a reindeer skin to lay on and while enjoying the great outdoors and waiting for the green lady on the sky we will share with you local stories about Norwegian way of living and the local history from the Stone Age, Sami culture, reindeer-herding, wildlife, Second World War and the modern society in Alta and Finnmark. During the tour we serve a taste of warm and cold snacks and beverages (alternative to vegans, etc.). We are normally back in Alta Center just over midnight.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - We will offer warm beverages and light snacks during the tour
- Camera Instructions, the best pictures sent by mail, local history, warm suits and boots, head torch
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Alta, Alta, Alta Municipality, Finnmark, Northern Norway
We will start the tour from Alta Center with the opportunity to pass by the cathedral of the Northern Lights and to enjoy the impressing view of the landscapes in the Alta Fjord. In our way through Alta we will give you a briefing about this natural phenomenon and the conditions of the day, that leads us to the best place to enjoy them in that night.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide will pick you up in a minibus and you will recognize him for the sign of Alta Adventure he will have visible for you.Airports
- Alta Airport, Alta Norway
- Alta Havn KF, Havneveien 24, 9515 Alta, Norway
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age of 12 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.