Northern Lights on Eyjafjallajökull by Super Jeep from Gljúfrabúi Base
Our Northern Lights tour will take you on a hunt for this spectacular natural phenomenon. During the winter months the Northern lights, also known as Aurora Borealis, can appear on the nights sky. The guides on this tour have much experience in predicting weather conditions and will do their best to provide you the Northern Lights experience you are hoping for. To increase our changes of finding Northern lights, the tour will be operated either on by an SUV or by Super Jeep
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This tour begins at 9pm from our base at Gljúfrabúi, Road 249, just 500m from Seljalandsfoss Waterfall.
We also offer the option of being picked up from your accommodation in postcodes 850 / 851 / 860 / 861. We will return you back to your hotel/accommodation after a fantastic day of adventure.Please contact us if you wish to arrange this.
Our Northern Lights tour will take you on a hunt for this spectacular natural phenomenon on Eyjafjallajökull. The Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis) display various colors depending on recent solar activity and their strength and visibility can not be guaranteed. If the conditions are not favorable the tour is postponed until they improve.
What to bring:
As we will be spending time in the unpredictable Icelandic weather, it is important to be prepared. We recommend warm outdoor clothing including:
• Waterproof jacket and trousers
• Warm head wear, for example, woolen hat/balaclava
• Appropriate hiking boots/shoes are required
Departure Point :Gljúfrabúi Base
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.