Northern lights hunting with plan G
In Norse mythology, aurora was Bifrost a bridge between earth and asgard - home of goods. It was guarded by the Heimdal and destroyed during ragnarok. Some attributed the aurora to reflections from the shields of the Valkyries - women chosen by Odin to guide fallen warriors to Valhalla. Others believed their glow came from the beautiful Viking goddess Freja, riding horseback on the sky.
These days we know aurora is caused by solar wind and thanks to science and technology we can predict it with high possibility.
We would like to offer you private hunting away from bus tours at remote spots visited by very few with a optional plan G.
With us you take no risk!
We'll contact you day before tour to discuss viewing probability and
if due to spoiled weather we cancel the tour you'll be refunded or offered different date. As for the plan G - if weather would be mixed we can get underground first, explore cave and after watch northern lights or the other way around depending on the weather.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- WiFi on board
- Crampons and gloves for caving
- Helmets with headlamps
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Reykjanes Peninsula, Reykjanes Peninsula
We have few spots within Reykjanes pennisula and radius of 50km of Reykjavik
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick people in most locations at Reykjavik, Grindavik, Vogar, Sandgerdi, Gardur, Keflavik, HafnirAirports
- Keflavik Intl Airport, 235 Keflavikurflugvollur Iceland
- reykjavik port
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.