Northern Lights Cruise from Reykjavik
Experience the Northern Lights like never before. Imagine Mother Nature shooting fireworks and lighten up the sky, a moment so beautiful it leaves you speechless, almost out of breath. Embark on a special trip away from the shine of the city to a place where you can truly see the northern lights dance around in the sky.
per adult from
What's included :
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Warm flotation overalls
- Heated indoor cabins with toilet facilities
- Wireless internet
- Seasickness tablets, if needed
- Entry/Admission - Reykjavik Sailors
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snacks and beverages (sold on board)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Reykjavik Sailors, Hlesgata vesturbugt F, Reykjavik 101 Iceland
Imagine if Mother Nature herself would shoot fireworks and lighten up the sky, a moment so beautiful it leaves you out of speech, almost out of breath. We would love to take you on a special Iceland northern light tour away from the shine of the city to a place where you can truly see the northern lights dance around in the sky.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Hlésgata 101, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please be at the departure point the latest 30 minutes before the scheduled cruise time.
- Please, CHECK YOUR VENDOR account or at tour operator DAILY DIARY before you come to tour operator office; all the important daily information of all our tours will be notified via vendor and on tour operator website. We recommend to contact tour operator if you wish another way to get in touch with you.
- Please note: Northern Lights is a natural activity governed by the laws of the weather. If the trip is canceled due to bad weather, full ticket price will be refunded If you don't see any Northern Lights, you have the option to take the tour again any time for free.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please be aware that due to environmental reasons during certain times of the year our trips may be delivered on a shared boat with one of our partners. At Reykjavik Sailors we are committed to ensuring the environment is kept pristine by making sure fewer boats are on the water during slower periods.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.