Northern Lights and Chena Hot Springs Night Tour from Fairbanks
Travel with expert guides in comfortable transportation and relax in the famous Chena Hot Springs. Be amazed by the Fairbanks Ice Museum's handcrafted chandeliers and bars, and spend the evening gazing in awe at the mysterious Northern Lights.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Chena Hot Springs Resort
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chena Hot Springs Resort, 56.5 Mile Chena Hot Springs Road, Chena Hot Springs, AK 99712
Only 60 miles from Fairbanks, this world renowned resort offers a day of rest and relaxation in the historical location discovered by natives and early miners.
Enjoy the mineral hot springs in a beautiful natural setting and experience the dancing of the northern lights.
The world’s largest year-round Ice Museum is your first stop at Chena Resort.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from local Fairbanks Hotels. All other guests we ask to meet us at Walmart by theliquor store entrance for pick up.
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5-year-old and older.
- Please note the Aurora is a natural occurrence. We can NEVER guarantee that guests will see the aurora.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Chena rock lake pool only allows age 18 and older.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.