Voga Sea tours is a small family owned company that offers sea tours. Because it is family owned, we offer a cozy and personal experience in our tours. Our tours are about 3 hours. On the way you can enjoy the view of the open ocean or relax in our inside area and have a unique experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Safety vests
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vogar, Vogar, Reykjanes Peninsula
On this tour we will be hunting for the northern lights. This experience is one of a kind and can be enjoyed out on the boat deck or in our cozy indoor area.
Our inside area has cafeteria and a toilet. We have a good viewing upper deck to enjoy the dancing northern lights. You‘ll have unforgettable and an amazing experience on this cruise.
The trip takes about two hours. Dress warmly
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :421 Vogavegur, Vogar, Iceland
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up , in our area Southern peninsula, Reykjanes. Please be in contact if you want us to pick you up.
Departure Time :10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.