Northern Lights & Geothermal Baths Adventure
Revitalize body and soul by enjoying a local dinner buffet and bathing in the geothermal bath at Laugarvatn Fontana. Laugarvatn Fontana has three different hot pools, three steam rooms and a traditional sauna. On the way back to Reykjavik, we'll make a detour and look for the northern lights. Due to them being a natural phenomenon, we cannot guarantee sightings. Experience a different winter evening in Iceland!
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Bus fare
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Admission to the Fontana Wellness
- Local style buffet
- Entry/Admission - Laugarvatn Fontana Geothermal Baths
What's excluded :
- Pickup from hotels
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Reykjavik Excursions, Vatnsmyrarvegur 10 BSI Bus Terminal, Reykjavik 101 Iceland
Depart from Reykjavik and head to the Laugarvatn Fontana
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Laugarvatn Fontana Geothermal Baths, Hverabraut 1, Laugarvatn 840 Iceland
Relax at the Fontana Geothermal baths before heading out to search for the Northern Lights
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Umferðarmiðstöðin (BSÍ), 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour depends on weather and sightings are not guaranteed.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Remember to bring a swimsuit and a towel. These items can also be rented on the spot.
- Remember to dress warmly.
- Indicated return times can vary.
- If you don't see any lights on the tour we will offer you to join our RE62 Northern Lights Tour for free by contacting our customer service.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.