Northern light tour from Reykjavik
Daytrips is a small family company, and our main focus is small groups and personal service with amazing trips.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver and Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iceland, Iceland
Our amazing Northern light tour is operated from Reykjavik.
We offer this tour, Aurora Borealis, Sept-March. Evening tours in 4 hours, where we head out of Reykjavik to find darkness and clarity
That is how we will enjoy the Northern Lights at their best.
An aurora sometimes referred to as polar lights, northern lights, or southern lights, is a natural light display in the Earth's sky, predominantly seen in the high-latitude regions. Auroras are the result of disturbances in the magnetosphere caused by the solar wind.
Come with us for an a Northern lights Adventure!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be outside of your Hotel when pickup start, Pickup can take up to 20 minutes
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.