Northern Light: Small group tour with hot Icelandic chocolate and cinnamon buns
We make the absolute best of every tour. Your guide will offer you information and great insight into the Icelandic culture, nature, history and the Icelandic people who in some inexplainable way make this nation of only 340.000 inhabitants seem like a cosmopolitan nation of millions.
At the location witch is always a different one from night to night as we rely on the meteorologists to tell us where the highest probability of seeing the lights each time, you will get delicious pastries from Brauð og Co (Bread and Co), a sour dough bakery witch has in only two years bankrupted a couple of other bakeries by just being the absolute best. You will also get a cup of steaming hot chocolate just like every Icelandic grandmother used to serve on special occasions, like Christmas or Easter.
Probability for seeing the lights is always fair and we cancel tours where there is little chance of catching them. But when you experience them...
You know that it was worth it.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Cinnamon buns from the famous bakery Braud & Co
- Coffee and/or Tea - Hot chocolate like grandma used to do it
- Free wifi
- Entry/Admission - Blafjoll Ski Resort
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blafjoll Ski Resort, Blafjallavegur 1, Reykjavik Iceland
On this romantic trip we will head out of the City to a location somewhere away from light pollution from human beings. The lights are best enjoyed in pitch black. That´s where you really get to enjoy their spectacular beauty and mysterious dance across the night sky.
It is never the same, the dance is always different. It´s a reminder that everything is fleeting, nothing is constant, everything is in motion and the Northern lights or Aurora Borealis don´t dance by request. They dance when they decide to dance.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.