Northern Light Safari by Snowmobiles From Levi
Embark on a safari to drive a snowmobile through snowy forests and along the river in the shadows of the evening. During the safari, you can admire the starry night, the moon and if you are lucky you will see the Aurora Borealis. Then it'll be time for a bonfire, roasting sausages, and drinking hot tea.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Grilled sausages on open fire and hot drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off if the hotel far from the city center
- Snowmobile instructions
- Snowmobile safari approx. 20-30 km,
- Guiding in English
- Winter clothing and helmet
What's excluded :
Embark on a safari to drive a snowmobile through snowy forests and along the river in the shadows of the evening. During the safari, you can admire the starry night, the moon and if you are lucky youwill see the Aurora Borealis. Then it'll be time for a bonfire, roasting sausages, and drinking hot tea.
• Levi, Levi, Lapland
Departure Point :Zero Point Rental, Hissitie 8, 99130 Sirkka, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from hotels in Levi and from cabins within 5 km from Levi center
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- All driving participants require to have a zero blood alcohol
- Other languages upon request
- Car or motorcycle driving license is required to drive a snowmobile
- Children will ride on a snowmobile-pulled sled behind the guide
- Participants under the age of 15, may participate as a passenger on a snowmobile, only if they are 140cm tall or above, and have booked at the adult price, otherwise they must ride on a sled behind the guide
- You will also receive a thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets, unless mentioned otherwise
- Each tour starts with the safety brief and driving instructions from your guide.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.