Northern Coast Half-Day Tour including Yehliu Park from Taipei
Smell the sea, feel the breeze and enjoy the stunning scenery of the North Coast.
Only about a 1 hour drive from Taipei City Center, North Coast is rich with natural scenery, and also a perfect place to disconnect from your busy city routine.
In this tour, you will discover the magic of nature and be inspired by these unique natural rock formations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional tour guide
- Admission fee and entrance ticket included in the itinerary
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (Taipei City downtown only)
- Entry/Admission - Yehliu Geopark
- Entry/Admission - Queen's Head
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Keelung Zhong Zheng Park, Shoushan Rd, Zhongzheng District, Keelung Taiwan
Meet your tour guide and driver in the morning, you will take a ride to the north of the border.
The first stop is Zhongzheng Park in Keelung City, a park situated on the hillside with a big statue of Guanyin that looks down this harbor city. Here you can enjoy a panoramic view of Keelung Harbor from high above.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Yehliu Geopark, 207, Taiwan, New Taipei City, Wanli District, 港東路167-1號
After that, you will spend an hour in Yehliu Geopark, a natural scenic spot of incredible rock formations formed during millions of years of erosion by wind and water.
Yehliu Geological Park is famous for its sea-eroded landscape, while most of the spots are very close to the sea. The park can be divided into three areas. The first area contains mushroom rock and ginger rock; the second area is similar to the first area, where the mushroom rock and the ginger rock are the main focuses, only they are fewer in numbers. You may see the Queen’s Head, Dragon’s Head Rock, and etc. The third area is the wave-cut platform located on the other side of Yehliu, which also includes the major ecology reserve of Yehliu Geopark in addition to the said rock landscapes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Queen's Head, Yeliu Village, Wanli District, Wanli, New Taipei Taiwan
The most well-known about this geopark is Queen’s Head Rock, which is actually a mushroom rock that looks like the side face of Queen Elizabeth. Besides Queen’s Head, there are amazing formations like Bean Curd Rock, Honeycomb Weathering, Candle Shaped Rocks, Fairy’s Shoe and many more.
Your tour ends with return transport to your Taipei hotel in the noon.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels in Taipei City Center. If the hotel lobby is located on an upper level, please meet the tour guide on the ground level of the hotel building. Exact pick-up time will be provided by local operator upon confirmation.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Times and sequences are subject to change according to the weather and traffic condition.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Free masks are only available for those guests who do not have their own.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.