North Tour with a local Native Guide
This is a Unique Small Group Tour guided by a knowledgeable, Local Bonaire resident who Loves the Island!
Why Shekhinah Tours is Different: Unlike other tours offered, this is not a big bus experience with long wait times and impersonal guides. We want you to feel welcome to the island the moment you step off the ship and we’re excited to share with you our knowledge of the history, culture, economy and food on Bonaire!
You will be greeted personally and shown to your vehicle
There is a maximum of 7 guests per vehicle so you will have personal interaction with your guide throughout
You will see all the major sites and highlights.
Because of the small group nature of this tour you will be able to ask questions and make custom requests if there’s something in particular you want to see. Time allowing, we’ll do all we can to make this trip special for you and your group!
We Guarantee we'll have you back at your ship 1 hour before the ship departure time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided by an Experienced & Knowledgeable Bonaire Resident
- Drinking Water
- Clean and Safe Vehicle with Air-Conditioning & Working Seatbelts
- Transportation to and from your Ship or Hotel
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 1000 Steps (16), Queen's Highway,Rincón, Rincon, Caribbean Netherlands
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Pekelmeer Flamingo Sanctuary, Bonaire
Stop At: Rincon Judo Club, Kaya Orkidia, Rincon, Caribbean Netherlands
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Cruise Port TerminalKaya grandi, Kralendjik, 123454, BQ.Cruise ship portKibrahacha 9, kralendijk, 00000, BQ.cruise terminal pick up Passangrahan, Plaza Wilhelmina, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands.Airports
- Flamingo Intl Airport, Bonaire
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We want you to feel at home and comfortable on our island and recommend you bring the following for this tour:
- 1.Sun Protection: Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- 2.Extra Water
- 3.Dress Comfortably for warm, sunny and humid weather
- 4.Camera (of course!)
- Before the Tour:
- Hotel or apartment Guests: Please provide us with the name and address and we will be there 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time to collect you.
- Cruise Ship Passengers: We will be standing with your name on a sign in front of the gate where your ship is docked. We will be there 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour to collect you. We GUARANTEE to have you BACK TO THE SHIP 1 hour before the ship departure time.
- This is a small group guided tour up to 7 people per vehicle. You will be in a shared van, car or pick-up depending on number of guests
- Our prices include a 6% government tax
- Our goal is for you to leave the Island happier than when you arrived. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything additional.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.