North Tour - Santana - Adventureland Madeira - 4x4 Tours
This excursion is unique because we can visit places of great natural beauty, The Laurisilva forest at its best.
The experiences you can get from the visit of the sugar cane mill and the water-powered mill as they make this tour special
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit to the sugar cane mill in Porto da Cruz
- Visit to the water mill.
- Visit the typical house of Santana, still inhabited.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Santana
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch can be booked on the day by the guide, but is not included in the price. Drinks are also not included in the price.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santana, Madeira Portugal
1) Funchal 2) Santa Cruz 3) Porto da Cruz 4) Santana 5) São Jorge 6) São Vicente 7) Return Funchal.
Departure to Santa Cruz to visit the center. we continue to Porto da Cruz to visit the historic Companhia dos Engenhos do Norte, you can get to know one of the main living testimonies of the glorious past of sugar production on the island and go back to the beginning of the 20th century.
We head to Santana to visit the typical houses with thatched roof, along alternative paths and meandering through the green of the forest that will take us to the parish of Ilha and S. Jorge where we can appreciate the natural beauty, passing by the Boca das Voltas viewpoint. a magnificent view. Then, Arco de São. Jorge, for lunch.
We continue on the north coast, through regional roads where the views of the ocean are the delight of many, passing through Boaventura, Ponta Delgada and São Vicente, places where we will stop to visit the localities. At the end of the afternoon we return to Funchal.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Porto da Cruz, Porto da Cruz, Madeira, Madeira Islands
Here you can pay a visit to the mill that dates from the beginning of the century. XX. they can also taste the typical Madeiran poncha ..
The poncha is not included in the price.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Arco de Sao Jorge, Arco de Sao Jorge, Madeira, Madeira Islands
Beautiful land in the north of the island and where lulls abound throughout the year in this agricultural region planted by the sea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Rua D. Carlos I 10, 9060 Funchal, Portugal
2: Rua Dom Carlos I, Rua D. Carlos I, 9060 Funchal, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
You must always present yourself with sporty and comfortable clothing.You should always bring warm clothing and sunscreen.Ports
- Port of Funchal, Av. Sá Carneiro 3, 9000-019 Funchal, Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Mandatory use of mask in closed places.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.