North Sumatra & Barumun Nagari Wildlife Sanctuary program
During the trip there is a jungle trekking activity in Bukit Lawang to see the Orangutan in their wildlife, visit Brastagi the Karo highland where we can see two active volcanoes Sibayak & Sinabung, Lake Toba the largest crater lake in Southeast Asia and visit safari Barumun Nagari Wildlife Sanctuary.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Meals such as lunch & dinner, laundry, souvenir, tips and donation
During the trip you will visit Orangutan in Bukit Lawang, Gunung Leuser National Park, see two active volcanoes Sibayak and Sinabung in Brastagi, Lake Toba the largest crater lake in Southeast Asia and Barumun Nagari Wildlife Sanctuary. In the sanctuary you are able to see Elephants, various tropical birds, gibbons, and Sumatran Tigers. The wildlife have been rescued from places where they had poor living conditions, or were victims of people-wildlife conflict.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kuala Namu International Airport, Medan Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.