North Shore Waterfall & Adventure
For an all-around Hawaiian adventure come with us into the heart of the North Shore. The North Shore of Oahu is a land of old sugar plantations, Hawaiian legends, and natural beauty. The excursion begins with a scenic drive to Waimea valley. Stroll through the botanical gardens as your interpretive guide takes you on a journey through time as you learn the history and culture of such a storied place. Finish off your walk by taking a refreshing dip in a beautiful waterfall at the back of the valley. We then make our way to our favorite beach for a quick stop before eating at a local shrimp truck. No visit would be complete without visiting Haleiwa. Filled with local style and country ambiance, as well as cool surf shops and boutiques, charming art galleries and understated restaurants housed in plantation-era buildings. Cool off with a shaved ice after a day in the sun or shopping at boutiques filled with unique gifts that will allow you to bring back a piece of Hawaii with you.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified Interpretive Guide
- Hiking gear including backpacks & walking sticks
- Sunscreen & bug spray
- Lunch, Snacks & Beverages
- Bottled Water
- All access fees
- Rain gear
- Entry/Admission - Waimea Valley
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waimea Valley, 59-864 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, Oahu, HI 96712-8411
Join us as we visit Waimea Valley, Stroll through the lush botanical garden as your naturalist guide illuminates the landscape through storytelling. Cap your rain forest walk with a refreshing dip in the cool waters of a stunning 45 foot waterfall at the back of the valley. Bask in the Hawaiian sun and swim under a cascading waterfall as you cool off in the mountain pool or relax in the tranquil tropical setting.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Mokuleia Beach Park, Farrington Highway, Waialua, Oahu, HI 96791
Take in the sights and sounds of the pacific ocean as we visit our favorite beach on the North Shore.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Haleiwa, Haleiwa, Oahu, Hawaii
Continue your North Shore adventure to the Historic Haleiwa town. Haleiwa is filled with local style and country ambiance, as well as cool surf shops and boutiques, charming art galleries and understated restaurants housed in plantation-era buildings. Cool off with a shaved ice after a day in the sun or shopping at boutiques filled with unique gifts that will allow you to bring back a piece of Hawaii with you.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Additional Waikiki area pick-up available at the Ross Store located at 333 Seaside Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96815Additional Ko Olina area pick-up available at Kalapawai Market & Deli located at 711 Kamokila Blvd Unit 105, Kapolei, HI, 96707 This tour currently operates on Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday with pickup-location and times varying based on accommodations. Departure times begin between the hours of 8:20 am - 8:40 amPorts
- Honolulu Pier
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Physical restrictions —Guests on this tour should not be physically challenged or unable to walk short distances of 0.5 to 1.5 miles on uneven and rocky terrain.
- All Ages welcome!
- What to Bring & Wear: Guests wear closed toe comfortable walking shoes, Reef walkers or flip flops. We encourage guests to wear their swimsuits under their clothing.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We have developed an approach that introduces a new standard of cleanliness and disinfection to ensure our guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer experience. Implementing strict protocols and using the latest disinfection technology, updated continuously to current State and Federal Guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.