North Shore Tour Including Grouse Mountain
Explore the North Shore of Vancouver and its mountains, unique rain forests and views of the city and ocean. From the top of Grouse Mountain to the sheltered location of Horseshoe Bay, the North Shore is simply spectacular.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Grouse Mountain
What's excluded :
- Driver Gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grouse Mountain, 6400 Nancy Greene Way, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4K9 Canada
Grouse Mountain, which offers up ever-changing views as the Skyride ascends to the peak. Explore the Wildlife Refuge, awesome chainsaw carvings and learn about the local wildlife at the Theatre in the Sky.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cleveland Dam, 3735 Capilano Rd, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4J1 Canada
The Cleveland Dam is a 91 m high concrete dam at the head of the Capilano River in North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada that holds back Capilano Lake, also known as Capilano reservoir.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Horseshoe Bay, Horseshoe Bay, West Vancouver, British Columbia
Horseshoe Bay is a picturesque community located in West Vancouver and is surrounded by mountains and ocean.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lonsdale Quay Market, 123 Carrie Cates Court, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7M 3K7 Canada
Lonsdale Quay Market is a major public market and tourist destination. Popular with locals, the market features tantalizing food and is an area where artisans display their creations.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :999 Canada Pl #1001, Vancouver, BC V6C 3E1, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
Please be ready 10 minutes prior to pick up time
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.