North Shore Day Trip from Vancouver: Capilano Suspension Bridge & Grouse Mtn
Experience Vancouver's beautiful surroundings on this 5- or 6.5-hour guided North Shore tour. After crossing Vancouver Harbor via the landmark Lions Gate Bridge, you'll cross the Capilano Suspension Bridge and take a ride on the Grouse Mountain Skyride. You'll also get up-close views of grizzly bears at the Refuge for Endangered Wildlife!
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Expert guide and live narration
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Grouse Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lions Gate Bridge Rd, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Travel over the Lions Gate Bridge and enjoy scenic views of Vancouver's North Shore. This suspension bridge crosses Burrard Inlet, a busy route for cruise ships, recreational boaters and seaplanes. Take a look back and catch a glimpse of the downtown Vancouver skyline and Stanley Park.
Stop At: Grouse Mountain, 6400 Nancy Greene Way, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4K9 Canada
Just 15 minutes outside of downtown Vancouver, Grouse Mountain offers a variety of activities for guests to enjoy. Take the Skyride up to the Peak of Vancouver, meet Grinder and Coola, the two resident Grizzly bears, visit the Theatre in the Sky or take in the views from Paradise Patio - there's something to "peak" everyone's interest!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Capilano Salmon Hatchery, 4500 Capilano Park Rd, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4L3 Canada
Located on the Capilano River, the Capilano Salmon Hatchery gives visitors the opportunity to learn all about the lifecycle of Pacific Salmon. Tour through the Interpretive Centre to see the different stages of development before the juvenile salmon are released into the river. Keep a lookout, you may see mature salmon returning!
Best times to view species:
Chinook Adults (October – November)
Coho Adults (June – November)
Steelhead Adults (March – April)
Coho Juveniles (All Year)
Chinook Juveniles (March – May)
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, 3735 Capilano Rd, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4J1 Canada
Learn about the rich history of the area in the Story Centre and put your fear of heights to the test by crossing the suspension bridge spanning 450 ft (137m) across and 230 ft (70m) above the Capilano River. Other experiences to enjoy include the Cliffwalk, Treetops Adventures or venturing through The Living Forest. Don't forget to take a deep breathe and appreciate the sky-high evergreens and cedar-scented rainforest air.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please note pick up time will vary from 30-60 minutes prior to your tour depending on location of hotel.If your hotel is not included on this list, please call and we will direct you to nearest hotel.Ports
- Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal, 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3E1, Canada
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please note: 9am tour does NOT include fish hatchery
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.