North of Tenerife La Laguna - Anaga
The city of Laguna, which was the capital of Tenerife for more than 300 years and the first city in the Canary Islands to be named a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Then, after taking a "barraquito", we will move further north to take a guided path in the millenary forest of Laurisilva, in the Anaga Rural Park, which boasts a Biosphere Reserve, also by UNESCO, which It has the highest concentration of endemisms in Europe.
This makes us proud to be able to show you these important places for the Island of Tenerife.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Lunch - We will take our Barraquito and have lunch in a Canarian Guachinche
- Guide enabled by the Canary Islands Government
- Registration in public bodies, policies and insurance in order
- New vehicle and experienced driver
- Child seats available upon notice
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico de San Cristobal de la Laguna
- Entry/Admission - Parque Rural de Anaga
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico de San Cristobal de la Laguna, San Cristobal de La Laguna, Tenerife Spain
We will visit the historic center of San Cristóbal de La Laguna, accompanied by our Gui @ who will give us information about the ancient capital of Tenerife
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Parque Rural de Anaga, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Tenerife Spain
Stops at viewpoints and enter the millenary laurel forest on the trail adapted to your physical conditions
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Collection and delivery of our customers at the agreed point. (hotel, holiday home, others) Small presentation talk and interesting information.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.