North Iceland Express 2-Day Private Tour from Reykjavik
See the major attractions of North Iceland on this 2 day private tour from Reykjavík. Enjoy personalized attention from your local driver-guide as you marvel at the mighty Goðafoss waterfall as it plunges down; visit Dimmuborgir where the Icelandic Yule lads live and visit Akureyri - The Capital of the North.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- High Speed 4G WiFi in vehicle
- Bottled water
- Professional Driver/guide
- Reykjavik Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Private transport by either Mercedes Benz V-Class, E-class or similar.
- Overnight accommodation in Fosshotel Mývatn.
- 2 persons per hotel room (unless other specified)
- Entrance to Myvatn Nature Baths
- Nature Baths Comfort Package (Towel, Bathrobe and a Drink)
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees, unless specified
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Experience North Iceland by visiting Akureyri and Lake Myvatn on a 2 day Express private tour.
We start our tour in Reykjavik by heading up north driving through Hvalfjordtunnel. We keep driving up north where we see some breathtaking nature along our way, for example Kolugljufur and Hvitserkur. After an afternoon coffee break in Akureyri - The Capital of the North, it won't be long until you find yourself standing in front of the striking Godafoss waterfall. We end our day by bathing in a natural hot spring at the Myvatn Nature Baths.
After a good night's sleep in Fosshotel Myvatn and a complimentary breakfast at our hotel, we explore the legendary Lake Myvatn with views of pseudo-craters and the lava pillars at Dimmuborgir. Head up to Europes most powerful waterfall Dettifoss, experience the boiling mud pools, steaming fumaroles and sulphur pits in the geothermal area of Hverir. Grjótagjá is a small lava cave near lake Mývatn with a thermal spring inside. In the afternoon after a day of exploring we head back to Reykjavik while marveling at the nature passing by.
• Víti crater
• Grjotagja cave
• Dimmuborgir lava fields
• Glaumbaer museum
• Myvatn Lake
• Myvatn Nature Baths
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.