North Florianópolis Bike Tour: Mozambique, Santinho and Ingleses Beaches
The northern part of Florianópolis has more infrastructure and the beaches are more urban. The beaches feel almost like a city as they blend in with towns and buildings. Explore this area on a bike tour which allows you to stop along the way, discovering sand dunes, beautiful beaches and areas you wouldn't see on your own!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of helmet
- Use of bicycle
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This bike tour is more than you could have ever dreamed of! Cycling out with friends and family will make your vacation truly specia, and this bike tour will allow you to create unforgettable memories.
Explore the northern area of Florianópolis, cycling down narrow paths, taking in beautiful landscapes, sand dunes, and plenty of lush nature. On the tour, you'll be mostly cycling on an off-road path, riding by the beaches as you go. Some of the beaches visited on this tour include Mozambique, Santinho and Ingleses.
Departure Point :Lagoa, Florianópolis - State of Santa Catarina, Brazil
Departure Time :10am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.