NORTH CRETE TOUR up to 4 customers
Tour at traditional village Skalani and winery at Peza, Knossos, cathedral church of St. Minas and central market of Heraklion.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers with air-conditioned luxurious buses.
- Free pick up service from Agia Pelagia area till Mallia area.
What's excluded :
- Tips and Individual expenses.
- There are not included tickets, entrance rates & tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Knossos Archaeological Site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Knossos Archaeological Site, Knosos, Heraklion, Crete Greece
• TRADITIONAL VILLAGE (SKALANI) & VIEW – WINERY (IN PEZA “Milliarakis” )
• KNOSSOS (is the largest Bronze Age archaeological site on Crete and is considered Europe's oldest city)
What you will see in Knossos Palace
• The Corridor of the Procession,
• Τhe Horns of Concecration,
• Τhe Queen’s Boudoir (complete with one of the earliest known flushing toilet systems)
• and you will hear the Legend of the Minotaur and the Bull Dancers.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Heraklion, Heraklion, Crete
• CATHREDICAL CHURCH OF HERAKLION ST. MINAS
The Agios Minas Cathedral (Greek: ῾Ιερός Μητροπολιτικός Ναός ῾Αγίου Μηνᾶ) is a Greek Orthodox Cathedral in Heraklion, Greece, serving as the seat of the Archbishop of Crete. Ιt is dedicated to Saint Menas the martyr and wonderworker (285-309 A.D.), who is the patron saint of Heraklion. It was built over the time period of 1862-1895. The construction was interrupted during the Cretan Revolution of 1866–1869. The church has a cruciform architecture with a central dome. The floor plan of the church has external maximum dimensions 43,20 m length and 29.50 width and a surface area of 1,350 m2 and it is the largest cathedral in Crete and one of the largest in Greece.
• CENTRAL MARKET IN HERAKLION ( Heraklion is the largest city and the administrative capital of the island of Crete, Greece. It is one of the largest cities in Greece)
All the tours are flexible on your needs.
*There are not included tickets, entrance rates & tour guide
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up service from Agia Pelagia area till Mallia area.We pick up all travellers from their hotel or near location. Please provide accurate information of where you are staying.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.