North Beach and the Bay
We focus on the historical portion of the piers and wharf. Taking a route through North Beach we see sights that often get missed when taking non private tours throughout San Francisco. See the neighborhood of Joe DiMaggio and Francis Ford Coppola's restaurant/bar.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of Segway
- Drawstring Backpack
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ferry Building Marketplace, 1 Ferry Building The Embarcadero at Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94111-4209
One of the oldest municipal buildings in San Francisco the Ferry Building has been in almost continuous use since the late 19th century and has survived 2 major earthquakes in San Francisco.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Washington Square, Union Street and Columbus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94133
One of the larger parks in a residential and commercial neighborhood this lovely green space sits at the feet of Saints Peter and Paul Church in "Little Italy". The church was the site of Marilyn Monroe and Joe DiMaggio's wedding photography.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Ships at Hyde Street Pier, 499 Jefferson St, San Francisco, CA 94109-1314
Views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge are best at this pier.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Fisherman's Wharf, Jefferson Street Between Hyde and Powell Streets, San Francisco, CA 94133
A taste of the fishing history (with time to grab a crab cocktail) of San Francisco all to the amazing smell of fresh sourdough bread from Boudin Bakery.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :387 Bay St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Weight limit of 250 pounds (113kg)
- Weight minimum of 80 pounds (36 kg)
- NO RIDERS UNDER 12
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.