North Bali Escape
Escape to the remote are of Bali to return into the nature, guided by local expert guide to explore the dense of Tamblingan rain forest and experience to cross the pristine of Tamblingan lake on Traditional non-motorized boat. Cap off the day with lunch with view over the hidden waterfall in the middle of the Jungle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Tamblingan Lake
What's excluded :
- Personal Expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Munduk, Munduk, Banjar, Buleleng Regency, Bali
Drive to North Bali where our expert local guide is awaits. Once arrive in Tamblingan near Munduk village you will be welcomed by mist, dense jungle and picturesque of Bali’s twin lake.
Start the 1,5 hours short hike to explore Tamblingan jungle accompanied by sounds of dancing trees and birds, during the hike you will encounter distinctive vegetation ,wild orchid, lianas, hanging trees, fern etc. at some point you can try to hanging on the trees and act like a Tarzan.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tamblingan Lake, Desa Munduk Kecamatan Banjar, Munduk, Banjar Indonesia
Once arrive at Tambliangan Lakeside, jump on a non-motorized traditional boat to cross the Tamblingan Lake. Tamblingan Lake is the only lake in Bali where motorized boat are prohibited to operate to keep it’s pristine and sustainability
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.