Normandy D day beaches day tour from Paris Private tour
Your driver-guide with more than 20 years of experience with the luxury private tours will adapt the tour according to your expectations. The pick up at your hotel with a Mercedes luxury minivan for up to 8 people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Omaha Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Normandy American Cemetery, 14710 Colleville-sur-Mer, France
You will have enough time to visit the visitor center with an exhibit space which highlights the D-Day timeline, providing more emphasis on the French resistance and featuring many of the personal stories of the men and women who fought and contributed to the Allied operations. In addition to exhibits, the center includes a theater showing On Their Shoulders regularly.
Stop At: Omaha Beach, Avenue de la Liberation, Saint-Laurent-sur-Mer France
The beaches of Omaha were a real trap for the troops of the 1st and 29th Infantry Divisions. The first assault wave was brutally cut down, while the second left the beach strewn with the wounded, the dead and broken equipment. You will have the opportunity to visit the omaha beach museum with an exhibition area of 1,400m², located just 200 m from Omaha Beach, the Memorial Museum will help you dive into the heart of the landing story.
Since more than 25 years, in Saint-Laurent-sur-Mer, the museum pays tribute to the soldiers who landed on our beaches. With their many dioramas, pictures and thematic signs, they showcase chronologically the events from the German occupation to the American landing on Omaha Beach.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Arromanches-les-Bains, Arromanches-les-Bains, Calvados, Basse-Normandie, Normandy
Where you also l have time to get lunch in one of the traditional restaurant .
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pointe du Hoc, 14450 Cricqueville-en-Bessin France
the morning of the 6th of June 1944 by Colonel Rudder's Rangers, the site was also one of key features of the German defensive fortifications. The site reminds us of what an artillery battery was like, with its firing command post, casemates and shelters
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.