Noboribetsu Date Jidaimura Admission Ticket
Enjoy a discount on the on-site price!
A historical theme park built to recreate the culture and townscapes of Japan during the Edo Period (1603-1868). Here, visitors can step back in time and experience a slice of history.
Enjoy watching an action-packed ninja show, a captivating oiran dance, and a variety of traditional activities such as archery, shuriken (ninja star) throwing, and shooting darts with a blowgun here at this vast northern land. Fully enjoy the atmosphere of the Edo period.
On this flexible plan you can enjoy 1-time admission at any time you want within 5 days of the selected use date. This tour is quite convenient as there is no need to go through any hassle such as buying a ticket at the ticket gate of a popular facility.
Please pay JPY 500 per infant age 4-5 on site. Infants age 3 and younger can join free of charge.
per adult from
What's included :
- Noboribetsu Date Jidaimura admission ticket charge
- Entry/Admission - Noboribetsu Date Historic Village
What's excluded :
- Transportation expenses to the location
- Meal charges & paid experience fees in the park
- Visit: Noboribetsu Date Historic Village, 53-1 Nakanoboribetsu, Noboribetsu 059-0463 Hokkaido
Step back in time and experience a slice of history at this theme park built to recreate the culture and townscapes of Japan during the Edo Period.
Departure Point :Noboribetsu Date Historic Village, 53-1 Nakanoboribetsu, Noboribetsu 059-0463 Hokkaido
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Admission tickets (1-time use only) may be picked up within 5 days of the selected date. Admission tickets cannot be picked up 6 or more days from the selected date. In this event, no refunds will be issued. Example: For a use start date of Oct. 1: Make a booking for Oct. 1. The valid period for pick-up is Oct. 1 to Oct. 5. *Once picked up, admission tickets are only valid on the day of pick-up. *Once picked up, admission tickets cannot be refunded, reissued, or re-sold. It cannot be used in combination with other tickets or services.
- This is an unguided plan, so please make your own way directly to the meeting location. At reception, please show your reservation confirmation sheet, a printout of the reservation confirmation e-mail, or show the e-mail on your mobile device screen to staff.
- [Venue] Noboribetsu Jidaimura: 53-1 Nakanoboribetsu-cho, Noboribetsu-shi, Hokkaido Access: - From JR Noboribetsu Station: Take a Donan Bus bound for Ashiyu Iriguchi to the Noboribetsu Jidaimura bus stop (8 min). Immediate access from there. - From Noboribetsu Onsen: Take a Donan Bus bound for Noboribetsu Station or Muroran Ferry Terminal to the Noboribetsu Jidaimura bus stop (10 min). Immediate access from there. *It takes about 1 hr 20 min from JR Sapporo Station to JR Noboribetsu Station via JR lines.
- Open Hours: Summer (Apr. 1 - Oct. 31): 9:00 - 17:00 Winter (Nov. 1 - Mar. 31): 9:00 - 16:00 *Reception is until 1 hour before closing. *Closed Mar. 4-7, 2019 for maintenance checkup. (Information current as of July 2018) Also, depending on operational circumstances, certain tour dates may be cancelled, or tour operation may cease entirely.
- Only admission to Noboribetsu Jidaimurai is included on this plan. Please pay for meal costs and paid experience fees in the park.
- Please pay JPY 500 per infant age 4-5 on site. Infants age 3 and younger can join free of charge.
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- ・Require purchase a mask ・Fever decision 99.5°F/37.5°C or less (Japan standard) ・Those who are sick or have a fever are not allowed to participate. The cancellation fee will be applied at that time.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.