Nizwa Fort-Bahla-Jabreen Castle Oman Full day Tour
Nizwa Fort and Souk is the most important town in this area of the interior and is noted for its 17th-century fort and atmospheric souks full of silversmiths’ art, especially ornately engraved Khanjars and the history of Oman.
Bahla Fort-is a magnificent fort included in the World UNESCO Heritage Sites and the Pot factory. It is notable as the home of one of the oldest fortresses in the country, the 13th-century Bahla Fort.
Jabreen Castle-The historic and impressive castle, which was built by the Yaruba dynasty Imam Bil'arab bin Sultan, who ruled from 1679 to 1692.
per adult from
1 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Nizwa Fort Oman
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nizwa Fort Oman, Nizwa Oman
Nizwa, where you can explore its history, culture, and heritage. You can have a closer look at the 17th-century fort that is built to guard the Sumail Gap during the struggle between the Sultan and the radical Imams. The next in the schedule is Jabreen Castle, one of the most beautiful castles in Oman. Our last visit will be to the UNESCO world heritage Bahla Fort that is constructed thousands of years back.
Departure Point :Muscat, Oman
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/7/2019 - 10/31/2021
Monday: 04:00 AM - 04:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.