Nizwa and Jabrin day trip (English)
Nizwa holds significant historical and cultural significance to Oman as the birthplace of Islam in the sultanate as well as its former capital.
Nizwa is home to a variety of scenic oases, valleys (Wadis) and beautiful villages. This old capital boasts a 17th Century Round Tower Fort, the magnificent Jabrin Castle, the untouched ruins of its old settlements, and Bahla Fort, part of the UNESCO Worldwide Cultural Heritage.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - picnic
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Nizwa Souk
- Entry/Admission - Jibreen Castle
What's excluded :
- personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nizwa Souk, City Center Close to the fort, Nizwa 611 Oman
Nizwa the capital of interior & the birthplace of Islam in the sultanate & former capital. A photo stop is planned at the pretty village of Birkat al Mauz: enjoy a short walk through its oasis & dense date plantation.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Jibreen Castle, Jabrin 612 Oman
Only a few kilometers away, is the Jabrin Castle, one of the finest and most picturesque forts of Oman, built in the 17th century it was meant to be the Imam’s residence. This castle displays beautiful ceiling paintings & wonderfully executed wood carvings.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From any hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.