Ninh Binh Photo Explorer
Discover classic lowland northern Vietnam on our Ninh Binh Photography Day Tour. Our trip includes a two-hour boat journey at Tam Coc Nature Reserve, or ‘Ha Long Bay on land’, a photographic exploration of the ruins at Vietnam’s ancient capital of Hoa Lu, and a sunset wander through the stunning paddies and river valleys of this beautiful region.
Learn the art of great travel photography while exploring one of northern Vietnam’s most scenic and culturally-rich provinces.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food and drinks
- National park entrance fee
- Private transportation
- Professional photographer leader.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ninh Binh Province, Ninh Binh Province
7:00am – Hotel pick-up and departure by minibus for Ninh Binh
9:00am – Arrival at Tam Coc and boat trip through valley and caves. We have a workshop on landscape photography and portraiture as we cruise, and have time for a trek up to one of the region’s most beautiful ancient pagodas.
11:00am – Return to Tam Coc for lunch, followed by coffee and feedback on photos taken so far.
12:30pm – Depart for Hoa Lu, a complex of ruins that in the 10th and 11th centuries stood as the capital of Vietnam.
1:30pm – Walking tour of Hoa Lu, with a focus on shooting architecture.
3:00pm – Explore the paddies and villages around Ninh Binh – scenes of rural life. We’ll look in more detail at landscape photography, and capturing images of working life, with conical-hatted farmers and their buffalo making particularly interesting subjects.
5:00pm – We capture sunset shots in the countryside before heading back to Hanoi.
7:30pm – Return to Hanoi and hotel drop-off.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hanoi36 Cầu Gỗ, Hàng Bạc, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.