Ninh Binh - Hoa Lu - Mua Cave - Tam Coc - Cycling 1 Day Tour
Visiting the ancient Hoa Lu capital. Leisurely time on Sampan to visit "Tam Coc - Halong Bay on land", going through the tunnels and explore the local daily life along the Ngo Dong river. Biking through the rice field and learn how to take care the rice. Hiking to the top of mountain in Mua cave to get the whole stunning view of Tam Coc valley.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up & Drop off from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter
- All entrance fees
- Hoa Lu ancient capital visiting
- Rowing Boat trip in Tam Coc
- Mua cave hiking on Dragon Moutain
- Biking time in the countryside
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- English speaking tour guide
- Photo hunting time
- Local daily life experiecing
- Bottle of water per person in the bus
What's excluded :
- Beverages, Tip & Service charge
- Tip for local rower, tour guide and driver
- Travel insurance
- Personal Expenses & those not clearly mentioned above
- Pick-up and Drop-off outside Hanoi old quarter
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh 40000 Vietnam
07:45 - 08:30 am: Your tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter, then depart to Ninh Binh for the trip. Short break-time on the way for picturesque view of rural in Vietnam countryside with fertilizer green fields, local famer, water buffalo...
10:30: Visit Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel with King Dinh Temple dating back to the 17th Century. Temple’s architecture look like the copy of Royal Palace in the pass. You can understand much more about Vietnamese history, traditional architecture while the time at the temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mua Caves, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
11:30: Arrive Mua cave which is constructed following the model of "miniature of Great Wall" in China with nearly 500 steps up to mountain peak. You will spend about one hour to do trekking up to top of mountain for overview the panoramic landscape of Tam Coc valley, rice fields, and Ninh Binh city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
12:30: Get on the bus heading to Tam Coc. Enjoy the delicious Lunch at local restaurant.
13:30: Starting the rowing boat trip to explore the beauty of Tam Coc, known as "Halong Bay on Land". In one hour and half on the boat, you are visiting the Ngo Dong River with three water tunnels, viewing the rice along both side of river, taking photo of local farmer who is working and catching river food. Moving between the green high mountains, you feel as living in the quiet and far further from the modern recent live. After rowing boat trip, spend about half an hour to biking to local village, close up to the local villager in the countryside, visiting the embroidery shop where the product is made by hand.
16:00: Get back the bus for way back to Hanoi city.
19:00: Arrive your hotel in Hanoi old quarter. Trip ends.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at traveller's hotel/stay in Hanoi old quarter
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.