Ninh Binh Full Day Group Tour from Hanoi
This full day tour it's the best way to get away from crowded city and relax with beautiful nature since Ninh Binh area it's about 100km in the south of Hanoi City.
Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda - Southeast Asia’s largest Buddhist complex.
Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at local restaurant.
Go to a magnificent unique land of Ninh Binh, the most sacred valley of "Tuyệt Tình Cốc" (Breaking off love) that is also well-known as Am Tien Cave.
Explore, in a small bamboo boat trip, rowed by a local people, at Trang An Grottoes - cultural heritage site by UNESCO.
Visit many limestone water caves along Sao Khe river and temples along the way.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel by A/C Tourist Bus ( Coach Bus)
- Boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary.
- Buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Bai Dinh Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Tuyet Tinh Coc
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Grottoes
What's excluded :
- Surcharge for Christmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s Day
- Tips for guide and driver
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
7h30 - 8h00AM: Our car will pick you up at your hotel for departure to Ninh Binh Place ( about 100km in the south of Hanoi City )
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bai Dinh Pagoda, Gia Vien District, Gia Sinh Vietnam
10:40 We will arrive at Bai Dinh pagoda complex– the first destination to visit of the day tour.
Bai Dinh Pagoda is a complex of many Buddhist architectural structures and Southeast Asia’s largest complex which holds many records.
12:30-12:40 Have a delicious buffet lunch at local restaurant and relax
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tuyet Tinh Coc, Truong Yen, Ninh Binh Vietnam
14:00-14:15 Go to a magnificent unique land of Ninh Binh, there, we are set to get an excursion on the most sacred valley of "Tuyệt Tình Cốc" (Breaking off love) that is also well-known as Am Tien Cave which surrounded by high erect ancient rocks hidden behind a mystery canopy of time and reflect in the endless green-jade lake.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Trang An Grottoes, H Hai Ba Trung district, Ninh Binh 100000 Vietnam
15:00 Leave for the Trang An Grottoes one of the most pristine natural landscape in Ninh Binh. Recognized as a World Heritage Site since 2013.
We will spend about 2 hours exploring in a small bamboo boat trip rowed by a local people at Trang An natural heritage site. Visit many limestone water cave along Sao Khe river, and temple along the way.
Embark on a traditional sampan gently rowed down the exquisite river through numerous caves: Hang Toi (Dark ) cave, 320 meter long, Sang (light) cave, 90 meter long, and Hang Nau Ruou (Cooking wine) cave, 250 meter long…
17:30 Trip ends, return to Hanoi city
19:30-20:00 Drop you off in at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter Center and say goodbye
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all customers from any hotels and places in Hanoi Old Quarter.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.