Ninh Binh Daily Tour: Hoa Lu, Am Tien Cave, and Trang An
Enjoy panoramic blue lake views and discover Am Tien Cave at Tuyet Tinh Coc. Go on a sampan boat trip in Trang An then visit Trang An Temples. Visit Hoa Lu, the 10th-century ancient capital.
✅Experiencing the 120 km along the Red River Delta with countryside scenery
✅Visiting the Trang An landscape, Mua cave, Tuyet Tinh Coc.
✅Having lunch at restaurant with local cuisines
✅Enjoying boating experience with local rowers for unforgettable photos
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up from hotel/ accommodation in the Hanoi Old Quarter.
- All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary.
- Car to visit Mua cave and Tuyet Tinh Coc
- A buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes.
- English speaking guide during the trip.
- Sampan boat trip in Trang An sanctuary
- Complementary bottles of water on bus
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties
- Entry/Admission - Tuyet Tinh Coc
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Grottoes
What's excluded :
- Beverages, tax, travel insurance
- Pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- Tips for local boat rower, tour guide and personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh 40000 Vietnam
You will begin the tour with a pickup from your hotel in Hanoi's Old Quarter. Drive to the ancient capital of Hoa Lu and visit the King Dinh Temple.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tuyet Tinh Coc, Truong Yen, Ninh Binh Vietnam
History says that the whole area used to have only one way in. This is where King Dinh confined tigers and crocodiles, forming a field to punish the guilty by throwing them in. Currently, in addition to a beautiful blue lake surrounded by rocky mountains, there is Am Tien cave pagoda on one side and the ancient city gate on the other. The road around the lake is smooth and paved, walking around takes about 15 minutes.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Trang An Grottoes, H Hai Ba Trung district, Ninh Binh 100000 Vietnam
Later on you will visit Am Tien Cave and enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of Tuyet Tinh Coc. Discover Am Tien Cave and Pagoda before you stop to enjoy a buffet lunch at a local restaurant.
We arrive Ninh Binh and drive to Mua Cave with stunning rice fields with buffalos, goats…along the road till approaching Mua Cave. You walk up to the top of the mountain where Mua cave is located. And then visit Tuyet Tinh Coc (the on top pagoda inside the cave) from there you can see the romantic lake surrounded by Karsts and jungles. You have buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisines in our restaurant, spend your own time at the bungalow such as swimming, relaxing until you get on the bus to Trang An.
In the afternoon, You arrive Trang An Wharf – the most exciting boating trip with sampan boats through caves and visit stunning river surrounded by Limestone Karsts with rich fauna and flora.
After visting Trang An you get on bus back to Ha Noi.
Note: Your itinerary can be changed due to weather conditions.
From 19:00, you are in Hanoi, we drop you off at your hotel, trip ends.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all the guests in Old Quarter Hanoi. If you are outside, please come to our offfice.
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.