Ninh Binh Best Spots Full Day Tour with Guide
Enjoy the beautiful Mua Caves, ancient capital Hoa Lu and stunning landscape of Tam Coc on the Bamboo Boat. This is a perfect choice for 1 day tour to Ninh Binh which cover the best spots
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - local food, vegetarian optional
- Entrance ticket,
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
- 07:30 – 08:00 – Our guide will meet you at your hotel/stay and start 120km comfortable Limousine bus journey through verdant
landscape. Stop over for a rest on the way.
- 10:30 – Visit Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel with King Dinh Temple dating back to the 17th Century.
- 11:15 – Arrive at Mua Cave and start an amazing trek up to the top of Ngoa Long mountain for watching the spectacular rice valley with precious view of the nature.
- 12:30 – Enjoy the lunch at our restaurant with the great local cuisines
-14:00 – Take sampan boat trip which owned and rowed by locals, gently sailing along Ngo Dong river, capturing the wonderful scenery of Karst hills, rice fields, and peaceful villages, and passing “Hang Ca”, “Hang Hai” and “Hang Ba”.
- 16:00 – Enjoy cycling time in the quite country road to explore the daily life of the local villagers.
-17:00 – Return to our Limousine bus and then come back to Hanoi.
-19:30 – Drop you off at your hotel/stay. Trip ends
Duration: 8 minutes
Stop At: Hanoi, Hanoi
Ha Noi Old Quater pick up
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :162b Đường Trần Quang Khải, Lý Thái Tổ, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.