Ninh Binh - Bai Dinh - Trang An - Mua Cave Full Day Trip From Hanoi, Luxury Bus
07h30 – 8h00: Pick up & transfers to Ninh Binh
09h15: Have a short break on the way.
10h30: Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda – the most famous & biggest Pagoda in the Southeast Asia with many records set such as 500 Stone - Arhat Statues, 36 ton-bronze Bell, 100 ton-Buddha Statue…
11h45: Have lunch. Vegetarian foods is always available on the lunch.
13h00: Visit Trang An tourist attraction which was recognized by UNESCO as The world Heritage Site in 2014. Trang An has the wonderful tunnel cave system - Halong bay onland. With around 2 hours hours for the boat trip, you will persuaded by the beauty here.
15h30: Get back to Limousine Bus then leave for Mua Cave (Dancing Cave). Walk up almost 500 steps, you can reach to the top of Lying Dragon Mountain & have an amazing panoramic view of Tam Coc from here.
16h30: Get on the bus to return to Hanoi
19h00 - 19h30: Get dropped off at Hotel in Hanoi Old quarter
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1 bottle of water/tour/person
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel with modern car & air-conditioner
- Elictric car in Bai Dinh pagoda (roundtrip)
- Enthusiastic, experienced driver & English speaking guide
- Entrance fees & boat trip
- Mua Cave Ticket
- Vietnamese lunch at local restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Bai Dinh Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Grottoes
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
What's excluded :
- Beverages & drinks
- Surcharge: 10 USD per person lunar New year holiday
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bai Dinh Pagoda, Gia Vien District, Gia Sinh Vietnam
Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda, the large pagoda with more than 500 La Han statues, where you can find the biggest Buddha statue made in bronze with 10 meters height, 100 tons in weight
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Trang An Grottoes, H Hai Ba Trung district, Ninh Binh 100000 Vietnam
Boat trip around Trang An to visit cave complex (Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou Cave) all caves are in mystery and wildness, you also have chances to admire the beautiful scenery of mountain and rivers of the popular countryside in Vietnam
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mua Caves, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Get back to Limousine Bus then leave for Mua Cave (Dancing Cave). Walk up almost 500 steps, you can reach to the top of Lying Dragon Mountain & have an amazing panoramic view of Tam Coc from here 16h30: Get on the bus to return to Hanoi. 18h30 – 19h00: Get dropped off at Hotel in Hanoi
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all the guests in Old Quarter Hanoi. If you are outside, please come to our office.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.