Ninh Binh - Bai Dinh - Trang An full day trip from Hanoi with luxury transfers
8.00 - 8.30 AM: Pick up around Old quarter & departure to Ninh Binh city to visit Bai Dinh and Trang An, around 98 kms from Hanoi.
10.30 - 12 AM: Our tour guide and driver will take you to Bai Dinh Pagoda, the large pagoda with more than 500 La Han statues, where you can find the biggest Buddha statue made in bronze with 10 meters height, 100 tons in weight
12.30- 14.00: We will have lunch in local restaurant with local dishes (Goat, pork)
14.30: We will transfer from Bai Dinh to Trang An. Upon on arrival, we will tak the boat trip around Trang An to visit cave complex (Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou Cave) all caves are in mystery and wildness, you also have chances to admire the beautiful scenery of mountain and rivers of the popular countryside in Vietnam
16:00: Getting on the bus for returning to Hanoi.
16:30: Back to Hanoi at your address,
18.30 - 19.00: Arriving back your hotel in Hanoi old quarter. Finish!
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All ticket & Entrance fees
- Boat trip
- Electric car in Bai Dinh Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Bai Dinh Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Landscape Complex
What's excluded :
- Tips, personal expense, drinks.
- Surcharge: 10 USD per person on Tet's holiday: 24, 25, 26, 27th, Jan, 2020
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bai Dinh Pagoda, Gia Vien District, Gia Sinh Vietnam
Bái Đính Temple Spiritual and Cultural Complex is a complex of Buddhist temples on Bai Dinh Mountain in Gia Viễn District, Ninh Bình Province, Vietnam
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Trang An Landscape Complex, Ninh Xuan 430000 Vietnam
Going by small bamboo boat trip along the Sao Khe River through limestone caves. It's a relaxing trip, but many caves have also been enlarged to accommodate boats. Boat trips take two hours, and there are two possible routes, both visiting caves and temples. Bring a hat and sunscreen as the boats lack shade. Trang An is 7km northwest of Ninh Binh
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Vietnam Backpacker Hostels - Downtown, 9 Phố Mã Mây, Hàng Buồm, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from hotels in Hanoi old quarter or Hanoi Opera house: 7.30 - 8.15 AM (Free)Ports
- Tam Cốc-Bích Động, Memorina, xóm 1 xã, Ninh Hải, Hoa Lư, Ninh Bình, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Vietnam won Covid-19. We don't need safety measures.Vietnam is one of the safest countries in the world after COVID-19, Noone is died. Let's travel to Vietnam!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.