Ninh Binh Backstreet Tours - BOAT, BIKE & DAY IN THE LIFE
Mix it up on this Full Day Hanoi – Ninh Binh tours that includes a 2 hour trip in a car/ mini van, 30 km motorcycle tours, and a 2 hour boat ride through caves, and past rice paddies, villages, and limestone karsts. Enjoying the scenic countryside with a hike up to Mua cave for spectacular panorama view and photo shooting opportunity. The highlight of our tour is the experiences that you gain en route not the destination, we get you engaged with local touches from the food, culture and hands-on experiences and building cultural connections and exchanges through our journey.
Duration Full day
Starting time: 6:45 AM – Finishing time: 7:00 PM
Pick-up & Drop-off from your hotels in and around Hanoi Old Quarter. Otherwise we will pick you up from our Meeting Point: Hidden Gem Coffee No. 3B Hang tre Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi ( 15 minutes before the tours start )
Style of Tour: Join-group, however, you can order a personalized.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Lunch at the local family
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of bicycle
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
- Entry/Admission - Thai Vi Temple
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties
What's excluded :
- Tip & gratuity
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Our journey begins with a 2 hour drive in a CAR / MINI VAN from the hectic capital of Hanoi to the rural province of Ninh Binh, approximately 100 kilometers away. The first destination our Ninh Binh tour is Tam Coc, a new addition to UNESCO’s list of heritage sites. It is often referred to as the Halong Bay of the land due to its spectacular scenery. It is a truly wonderful sight to see.
On arrival, we’ll board row boats for a 2 hour journey through caves, passing local villages along the river system of the Red River Delta. The scenery comprises of lush green rice paddies during the rice growing seasons and the surrounding limestone karsts make for a stunning backdrop, presenting many photo opportunities for the keen photographers amongst the group.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Thai Vi Temple, Van Lam Hamlet Ninh Hai District, Ninh Binh 40000 Vietnam
We will have lunch at a local home-hosted restaurant for an authentic Vietnamese meal. After lunch, we will start our Ninh Binh Countryside motorcycle tours, It is definitely the best way to discover the cultural and natural beauties of Ninh Binh countryside. As you sitting in the back of our experienced drivers for a safe and fun ride throughout the area, the detours of country-roads featuring with limestone karsts towering above you as you ride along back-roads and beautiful scenery. Ninh Binh countryside motorcycle tour is a epic that you could explore through the highway and byway of the this beautiful place. En route, we are passing rice paddies, farms and villages to experience the day-in-the-life of Vietnamese people in the countryside.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mua Caves, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Also, we stop to visit a thousands year old lime-stone temple of Thai Vi. Climbing up the natural great-wall of Mua mountain and Mua cave, it is the best place to watch the spectacular panorama view of the area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh 40000 Vietnam
The last destination of our Ninh Binh countryside motorcycle tours is Hoa Lu, the location of the capital of Vietnam during the Dinh Dynasty (968-980) and early Le Dynasty (980-1009). The ancient citadel once covered 300 hectares of land, however the passage of time has left few remains of this once glorious capital of the Vietnam. We finish our Ninh Binh motorbike tour to return to Hanoi.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Hidden Gem Coffee, 3B Hang Tre Street, Hoan Kiem Dist, Lý Thái Tổ, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from the hotel in and around the OLD QUARTER of Hanoi.
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Return Detail :Old Quarter, Hàng Ngang, Hàng Đào, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.