Ninh Binh And Ha Long Bay
Explore the stunning view of karst hills and caves emerging from emerald water in Ha Long Bay and Ninh Binh.
Expert guides: Only the most experienced guides will accompany you around. They strive to offer you an invaluable insight into Vietnam.
Value for money: As locals here, we know very well about the most beautiful hotels and restaurants. Therefore, we are always ready to comply with all of your requirements.
Fast respond: Our team always tries our utmost to handle all requests as soon as possible to bring out the most efficient services
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Bottled water on the vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Grottoes
What's excluded :
- International flights
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
Day 1: HANOI - NINH BINH - TRANG AN & BIKE TOUR
Stop At: Trang An Grottoes, H Hai Ba Trung district, Ninh Binh 100000 Vietnam
7:30 a.m. Get picked up at your hotel in Hanoi and take 2,5 hour drive through the fertile land of the Red River Delta, you will arrive at Trang An boat operation place in Ninh Binh.
On arrival, take 3-hour sampan boat ride on a small river and through many tunnel-like caves. (This area is considered as “Inland Halong Bay” featured with karst formations.)
A Vietnamese lunch is served at a local restaurant.
Afternoon 2-hour bicycle ride along the back roads through beautiful scenery of towering karsts on the ground of ponds, rice paddies and rural villages. (On the bike, we will have as many stops as you want to take photographs.)
4:00 p.m. Check in your hotel and take it easy before dinner. Overnight at hotel in Ninh Binh.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Superior: Tam Coc Rice Fields Resort
Deluxe: Ninh Binh Hidden Charm
Luxury: Emeralda Resort Ninh Binh
Day 2: NINH BINH - HALONG BAY
Stop At: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
Check out of your hotel and have breakfast at the accommodation.
7:00 a.m. Set off and make your way to Halong Bay. The drive takes almost 4 hours.
(Your hotel – Tuan Chau marina - Halong bay - Lunch – Amazing cave – Isolated peaceful lagoon for swimming – Local wine appetizer – Dinner – Onboard night activities)
12 – 12.30 approx
- Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area. Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Maze cave
- Arrive at Amazing cave (hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named Amazing.
- Reach to the peak point of the cave for a breath taking panoramic view of the bay
- Back to the boat, our cruise will take you to a stunning tranquilizing isolated lagoon for swimming or just simply relaxing on the boat with our spa service and mingle in the picturesque seascape.
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy our pre-dinner local wine appetizer. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner
Duration: 1 day
• Lunch: Seafood
Accommodation included: Superior: Aclass Legend Cruise
Deluxe: Stellar Cruise
Luxury: Paradise Luxury Cruise
Day 3: HALONG BAY - HANOI
Stop At: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
(Tai Chi - Breakfast – Vạn Giá floating fishing village – Cooking Demonstration – Lunch – Farewell at your hotel)
06:30: For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00: Local breakfast is served
08:00: Our guide will brief you information and the highlights about this fascinating floating village and its local community. Take your option either exploring the village yourself on kayak or comfortably capture the daily life of the fishermen on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:00: Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
10:00: You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
12:00: Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
Transfer by private car and return to Hanoi. Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30.
Meals: breakfast, brunch
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.